Tuesday 10 May 2011

Day 1.

Welcome to my new and improved blog.

I have had many blogs on other sites, such as wordpress and the loop, but they always seem to dwindle after a while.

I have decided to start fresh as I am no longer studying or travelling the world.

I am starting my career as a freelance photographer, focusing on real estate photography, maternity photography, wedding photography and family memorabilia.

I will be using this site to post my own work and work of others that I find inspiring.

Please comment and let me know your thought (good and bad!)

Speak soon :)

Emily

1 comment:

  1. This is a really good read for me, That You Must admitted are one of the best bloggers I ever saw. Thanks for posting this informative article.

    Nice Post, I read your Post, Its really interesting.


    Virtual furniture staging

    Property Stylist Sydney

    Food photographer Sydney

    ReplyDelete